I had a hysterectomy 15 years ago and am spotting blood for the last three years, pap tests were negative doctor says it's nothing to worry about. ?

Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Hysterectomy
I have had a patient that had this problem because she was post menopausal and the skin of the vagina had thinned.
Using a low dose of estrogen vaginal cream helped. Since your doctor looked at the vagina and does not see any lesions, it may be the bleeding is coming elsewhere. I hope this helps you but because we can't ask questions, we are at a disadvantage in helping you.

In brief: Hysterectomy
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Jane Van Dis