I used gfs (timolol) in the usa. In 2009, I moved to mumbai. The doctor has tried many eye drops including Xalatan (latanoprost) but iop stays at 19-20. ?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Ideal IOP

Eyedrops to lower the pressure depend upon the target pressure.
If you are visually stable (no changes in vision and field) at a pressure of 19-20, then you are ok. But if you are losing vision and no more agents are available, you might need laser or operative surgery. Timolol should be available in india.

In brief: Ideal IOP

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Harold Ballitch
Ophthalmology

In brief: That may be ok

Depending on the severity of your glaucoma an eye pressure of 19 or 20 may be acceptable.

In brief: That may be ok

Dr. Harold Ballitch
Dr. Harold Ballitch
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology