I have lower back pain. Xrays show my spine is disconnected from my pelvic bone. Grade one spondylolsisthesis l5s1. When I lilift my left leg it hurts?

Spondy fix. See a spine surgeon this is fixable in many settings.
Spondylolisthesis. You have had this likely since age 6-8 years old. That is when this problem seems to surface. Most commonly, this is an incidental finding present in 5-6% of the asymptomatic population. Make sure you have tried pt (mckenzie, avoid hyperextension), nsaid's, and nerve root or pars injections. Activity modifications until symptoms resolve may also be necessary. If all else fails, fusion.