What kind of medicine can I take for sore throat, runny nose while pregnant?

Not always, but migh. Antibiotics are not always necessary for the treatment of throat infections. Pharyngitis and tonsilitis are also commonly virals and antibiotics are not necessary. They might even produce side effects worsening an infection that could improve spontaneously.Antibiotics should always be presribed under physician supervision. Multiple factors influence this decision. Always consult your doctor.
Honey. Wild wheat honey has soothing properties for cough and sore throat and is completely safe during pregnancy. Several commercially available brands can be purchased at your pharmacy or health food store.