Is it true potato slices put on acne dark spots can help light up discoloration due to acne?

Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Acne
There are reports of this out but I am not aware of any studies to support these reports.
I don't see any harm leaving potato slices 15 minutes, 2 times per day for a month to see if it works. Remember, it could be the passage of time, ie the month, that fades the dark spits because the body has it's own healing properties. Also get a good vitamin for hair skin and nails. The are out there.

In brief: Acne
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Possibly!
Potato slices are harmless enough.
Not enough studies to confirm with great certainty. I like clinque dark spot corrector. I sometimes will recommend to teens and I use it myself. Also try microdermabrasion either by home method or by a professional.

In brief: Possibly!
Potato slices are harmless enough.
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Marsha Davis