I have been extracted of my right wisdom tooth which is impacted and ankyloused. How many days should I rest before going back to work?

Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry

In brief: Varies

If no pain -swelling or bleeding punch in.

In brief: Varies

Dr. David Mcnay
Dentistry

In brief: Typical

Typical rest time is 36 hours.
You may be more swollen or infected which may require more time. Some need even less time than that to recover. It is best to ask the surgeon who did the procedure and use your best judgment. A speedy recovery to you!

In brief: Typical

Typical rest time is 36 hours.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Best to ask surgeon

That depends upon how you are feeling and the type of work you do.
If it's a desk job or no strenuous activity, as soon as you feel up to it. You should delay any strenuous activity at least for a couple of days, whether or not it is work related. It's best to ask your surgeon who knows you and your particular circumstances the best.

In brief: Best to ask surgeon

Dr. Urvi Dave
Dentistry

In brief: At least 3-4 days

It depends on what your dentist advised after the extraction & degree of difficulty of extraction.
Also how you feel in 3-4 days time - degree of your pain & swelling.

In brief: At least 3-4 days

Dr. Steven Seres