Why can I never study, im always distracted and have no interest in my studying..First year uni was amazing now im just over it any supplements brain food i can take to boost up my interest.

Dr. Cornelia Franz

Avoid dairy and gluten.
..See if that helps. Look up xymogen brain sustain that functional food can support your neurotransmitters. Drink plenty of fluids. Get outdoors regularly. Get enough sleep. Consider an evaluation to see if you have attention deficit. Develop consistent study habits- you may need frequent breaks initially. Attend class and take notes as that can reduce need for long study.

Avoid dairy and gluten.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: ADD

Difficult to know why you have trouble concentrating.
May be lack of interest in the course material, outside interests superceding, or you may have attention deficit disorder to some degree. Seeing a therapist, such as a clinical psychologist may be helpful in bringing causes to light and showing means of resolution. Good luck.

In brief: ADD

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff