Very heavy periods and tremondous pain. A 4x5 CM fibroid in uterus.

Consider surgery. If the fibroid is causing heavy bleeding and pain, you may need a surgery to remove the fibroid or hormonal suppression using contraception in order to help with your current problem. What matters is where the fibroid is...is it in the wall? Is it inside the uterus? I'd be happy to talk to you more about what's going on via consultation.
That is a . Common reason for hysterecymoy. You are also more likely 2 to be experiencing hormone changes that r consipiring with the fibroid. You may see improvement with bleeding and associated pain by using a birth control pill or an outpatient surgery called an endometrial ablation. Don't let yourself get anemic, take some iron. Gd luc.