I stated taking the pill last month, I started the second sunday after my period, my period started on the 25th and i'm still spotting from last month?

Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Timing is everything

From your notes, it is hard to know exactly when you started your birth control pills; but you appear to have waited at least 8 days from the last day of your period to start your oc, when your body was preparing to ovulate.
Call your practitioner and be aware that you are not adequately protected at this point from getting pregnant.

In brief: Timing is everything

Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Dr. J. Yusuf Erskine
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Pill

The best time to start birth control pill is when you start your period or the first sunday after onset of period (sunday is just a traditional day).
However , you can start the day you start your period.

In brief: Pill

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Jane Van Dis