Am looking for a herbal pain killer for an addict abusing pain meds/opiates. (person will be starting a 3 mth domiciliary rehab program)?

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine

In brief: No such thing

However, the pain may go away as the opioid use becomes more distant.
Consider the use of Gabapentin if true neuropathy.

In brief: No such thing

Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: See below

I would suggest not sending the individual in with anything, but let the rehab program handle their needs.

In brief: See below

Dr. John Wilson
Anesthesiology

In brief: Nothing

Addiction to opiates is something that needs to be medically managed if wanting to stop narcotics.
Withdrawal can be dangerous and unpleasant if stopping cold turkey. Herbal remedies can alter liver metabolism and actually prolong the time it takes to detox.

In brief: Nothing

Dr. Vikram Patel