Can I get pregnant after a hysterectomy?

Unlikely. Theoretically possible if the ovaries are still in place, ovulation is occurirng, and a passage is present that allows sperm to meet with the egg. The result would be an abdominal pregnancy or possibly a cervical pregnancy if the cervix still remains. This would be exceedingly unlikely and contraception is not recommended after a hysterectomy.
No. Hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus, and therefore a pregnancy cannot occur once this is done. A rare exception to this would be an ectopic pregnancy in the fallopian tube or abdomen. An ectopic pregnancy occurs when an egg is fertilized outside of the uterus and implants somewhere it isn't supposed to be. This can be serious, and is fortunately extremely rare after a hysterectomy.