Have bronchitis, inhaler and neb treatments not really helping. What else can I do? *on cipro&albuterol*

Bronchitis. There are a few things i would recommend. First of all, you may wish to discuss the choice of antibiotics with your physician. The most correct way to treat an infection is with a culture of your phlegm. You may also need a chest xray, or be a candidate for inhaled and/or oral steroids. At home, try using humidifier for easier breathing.
Follow up. If you are not improving with the treatment your doctor prescribed, then you need to let the doctor know. Perhaps you need an anti-inflammatory or steroid medication. If you smoke, then stop smoking now, as smoking will definitely make bronchitis worse.
Mucinex (guaifenesin)? Mucinex will help loosen up the mucus and help you clear it. Keep on the Cipro (ciprofloxacin) and breathing meds, and if not better, return to your doctor.