I am having breast pain a lot im not pregnant or on my period?

Not unusual. Many women have breast pain, and while it can be hormonally mediated by pregnancy or during your period, it can be from infection, trauma, or if you have gained weight. If it persists, see your doctor.
Common problem. Fibrocystic disease/changes is very common in women. This is most often seen during the menstrual cycle. Breast feel lumpy and painful which is caused by cyst formation (fluid filled areas) due to hormonal changes. Some women may have these changes without being on their menstrual cycle. Caffeine may cuase the cysts to be overactive resulting in pain. This is not related to cancer. http://www.