I am 21, I have a plan to gain muscle is it advisable to use supplements in my diet? I am spending 60 min daily in gym

More exercise. Supplements are rarely useful. Eat a healthy diet with plenty of protein in it, and do anaerobic exercise such as weight training or resistance training.
NO. In addition to a doctor, I am a competitive triathlete who works out 3-6 hours a day. I take no supplements and instead rely on diet to obtain all of my protein and glycogen replenishment. Most americans get more than adequate protein in a normal american diet. I suggest an introductory appointment with a nutritionist who can give you a custom plan to get the most out of your workouts.
Usually not. Be wary of anyone who offers you a treatment where they directly benefit $$$ from your purchase. A good diet and a sound workout are the keystones to improved fitness. Supplements generally make expensive urine. While testosterone may build muscle, it does so at risk of shrinking testicles, liver damage and rages.