My girlfriend and I were thinking about making love, but I am disabled & have no feeling 'down there', so is it a good idea to risk it? 

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Good idea ?Works
Hopefully you are able to achieve an erection.
Some paraplegics can sustain prolonged erections. Your girlfriend can have aver pleasureable experience provided you have erections. The attempt will be futile if erections cannot be achieved, in which case you can try viagra (sildenafil) or cialis. So: go for it, just being intimate with your friend by kissing and caressing should be pleasant for both of you.

In brief: Good idea ?Works
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. David Hicks
In brief: Probably not
What do you have to risk? You may not sense the stimulis but she may.
If you can please her then it is a risk well taken. If you have no sensation how are able to get an erection?

In brief: Probably not
Dr. David Hicks
Dr. David Hicks
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham