My mom died because of breast cancer at age45 and my grandmother& aunt (side father) died of uterus cancer. I'm worried about myself. What should I do?

Follow your doctor's. Recommendation for cancer screening, even if don't have any symptoms. It is important to detect breast cancer and cervical cancer early. You should also get tested for any genetic disorders that might predispose you to develop cancers.
Establish. A doctor that you can see yearly for physical exams. Perform breast self exams. Yearly mammograms at age 40. Can ask your doctor about brca and have genetic testing. Be healthy. Eat healthy. Maintain a healthy weight. Exercise.