My ultrasound said abnormal resistive index on r kidney suggesting medical renal disease or renal stenosis. My kidney blood levels were all low?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: High Resistive Index

I have two questions, why did your doctor order a resistive index on you? Do you have hypertension (BP) that is difficult to control? If you do not have any bp, then you likely do not have a renal artery stenosis (ras).
If you do have bp, you may need a renal artery angiogram to see if your BP is caused by a ras. See a nephrologist for more answers. Good luck.

In brief: High Resistive Index

Dr. Jack Rubin
Dr. Jack Rubin
Dr. Keegan Duchicela