I have diabetes my foot feels.Hot to me not touch.And it hurts up into my 2 toe hoe.Do I know if this is gout or.Just my diabetes?

Dr. Susan Wingo
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Not just diabetes
Diabetes by itself would not cause foot pain.
However, diabetes can result in nerve damage, or neuropathy, that can cause a burning pain in the foot or elsewhere. A physician can ask questions and check for certain physical findings that can usually distinguish pain due to neuropathy from gout pain, and suggest treatment for it.

In brief: Not just diabetes
Dr. Susan Wingo
Dr. Susan Wingo
In brief: Check
Your uric acid level.
I suggest you see your dr. Because if it is due to an infection you need treatment fast.

In brief: Check
Your uric acid level.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Be seen
A diabetic toe that is hot to the touch and hurts needs to be seen, as it could be an infection.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Marsha Davis