Are physiatrists the only doctors who do trigger point injections (i live in pa)?

Trigger Point Shots. Trigger point injections are low risk and require no special imaging devices. They are performed by physiatrists, rheumatologists, orthopedic surgeons, pain specialists(usually anesthesiologists), neurologists, and some family practitioners and internists.
Possibly dentists. It depends upon the state but dentists trained in craniofacial or orofacial pain are usually able to give trigger point injections in the head and neck if the pain is in the jaw area.
Trigger Points. No. Any physician can legally do trigger point injections. Physicians commonly offer trigger point injections as part of pain management care and most commonly are anesthesiologists who specialize in pain management.
I hope so. Trigger point injections may be useful, but the real issue is getting the muscle to move correctly and to be of the proper strength. Short term help can be achieved through moderate heat, massage and stretching. Long term proper exercise is best.