How do you find a good chiropractor? I have a torn disc in l4/l5 and cervical spondylosis. What questions should I be asking a chiro?

Dr. Thomas Byrnes
In brief: Try an osteopath
Academyofosteopathy.
Org & cranialacademy.Com have doctor finder functions on the website.

In brief: Try an osteopath
Academyofosteopathy.
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Goodby
The best strategy is to seek out an orthopedic surgeon or sports medicine specialist.
Chiropractors offer short term massage relief only and have no cures with their therapy. Absolutely do not let a chiropractor touch your neck and be advised that the x-rays that they always take (to make money) use unmonitored, high intensity machines with some risk to you.

In brief: Goodby
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Vicken Poochikian