Please suggest some medication for throat infection.

Sore Throat Treatmen. Majority of sore throats are nonbacterial infections or allergy related. Bacterial infections are only diagnosed thru a culture or with a quick test done in the office. Strep throat is treated with a penicillin type antibiotic or with erythromycin/keflex. Symptomatic treatment can be done with various gargles, throat sprays and use of anti-inflammatories like Ibuprofen if tolerated.
Depends. If you are looking for symptomatic treatment of sore throat pain, i like chloraseptic throat spray and tylenol (acetaminophen) extra strength as directed on the bottle. If you have a bacterial infection such as strep throat you really need an antibiotic to help treat the infection such as penicillin.
Depends. Depends on what type of infection. Strep is treated with amoxicillin. Viral infection gets symptomatic treatment only, i.e. Cepacol lozenges, tylenol, (acetaminophen) etc.
Sore throat. For strep is penicillin vk. Most infection are viral, need lozenges and fluids need to see doctor. This is not diagnosed on internet or the phone.