I have BV and gsb I took metrogel but did not work now i'm on cleocin (clindamycin phosphate) t ovules can the BV cause me to miscarry ?

Dr. SG Erman
In brief: Potentially
I assume you mean bacterial vaginosis.
If the infection stays in the vagina, then unlikely to cause miscarriage. If it spreads into the cervix and uterus, it could potentially bring on a loss of the pregnancy.

In brief: Potentially
I assume you mean bacterial vaginosis.
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Henry Dorn
In brief: BV and miscarriage
Bv is unlikely to cause a miscarriage but there may be an association with preterm labor.
You may wish to discuss using boric acid suppositories, which help correct the vaginal pH and discourage growth of undesirable bacteria and yeast.

In brief: BV and miscarriage
Dr. Henry Dorn
Dr. Henry Dorn
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: BV and miscarriage
Bv is not a risk factor for miscarriage per se, but may contribute to premature labor, though.
Miscarriages on the most part are caused by chromosomal defects of the fetus.

In brief: BV and miscarriage
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
great answer!
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham