I'm on the pill but I have a brown disharge the week before my period. Is this normal?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Pill

Hard to tell check home pregnancy test.
If negative then wait to see if you get your regular period. If not having symptoms, pain, fever, urine pain, nausea, vomiting, etc then will be ok to observe and it it goes away. If in doubt see your doctor.

In brief: Pill

Hard to tell check home pregnancy test.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: No

I don't know what pill you are on, as there are some ocps that may contribute to breakthrough bleeding in the cycle.
Normally, you are not supposed to have any spotting throughout your cycle, so i encourage you to get it checked. If nothing is found, you may need another contraceptive.

In brief: No

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Jane Van Dis