What is the incidence of nausea and vomiting after surgery?

Higher than normal. It will depend on the type of surgery, the anesthetic used during it, your body's reaction to it. Although, there is no definite number on the incidence of postsurgical nausea, I am sure it is higher than in people who didn't have surgery for sure.
Variable. Postoperative nausea and vomiting is usually less than 20% of people, but it depends on what type of surgery, how long the operation is, a person's prior reactions to anesthesia, or a person's allergy history. There are several medications available to treat this condition and ask your surgeon as well as your anesthesiologist about these treatment medications.
Extremely high. The incidence of post-operative nausea and vomiting varies with the type of surgery. Obviously those undergoing intestinal or stomach surgery have a higher incidence as they often experience a post-operative ileus (basically a slowing down of the whole intestinal tract) that worsens nausea/vomiting. Keep in mind that many are nauseated by the anesthesia for and pain medicines used after surgery.