I was told I have an antibody during my last pregnancy. Could I still have it during my current pregnancy?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
You will need to be retested during this pregnancy.
Your doctor will order a routine blood type and antibody screen as part of your initial pregnancy exam. That test should detect any abnormalities. If you know what abnormal antibody you had last time it would be important to communicate that to your doctor as well.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
There are all sorts of different types of antibodies so I am not sure exactly which one you are referring to.
If it has something to do with your blood type, then you will have it agian with the next pregnancy.

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Jane Van Dis