My daughter has a red scally rash on her foot it was small and now covers half her foot is cracked and oozzing ?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Eczema vs. fungal
The two most common causes of foot rash are fungal infection and eczema.
Although, there may be other causes as well, these two seem to be encountered most frequently. Without seeing the rash, it is very hard to prescribe a right treatment. I would try to find a primary care physician, unless you have one or a dermatologist to turn to. Those two will need two different kinds of treatment.

In brief: Eczema vs. fungal
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
great answers doctors. Wishing you the best!
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry
In brief: See a physician
There are several dermatological conditions that could cause redness and scaling but as there is oozing, i would suggest checking in with a physician.

In brief: See a physician
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Get it examined
Such a rash can be infectious, such as fungal or even bacterial; allergic (to a medication taken internally or topically, or to somethijng the foot came into contact with), inflammatory/autoimmune (psoariasis, atopic dermatitis).
Anytime a rash changes or "oozes" it should likely be examined as a secondary infection can occur regardless of what caused it at first.

In brief: Get it examined
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Shontae Buffington