My 7 month baby has cough from last 2 months.Doctor advise me not to feed him with bottle coz bottle its the reason behind cough.Is this true fact?

In brief: I doubt it!

Unless he is chocking on the bottle it is unlikely from bottle feeding.
Chronic cough indicates may be allergy, asthma, reflux, whooping cough or some other ondition, have him evaluated thoroughly.

In brief: I doubt it!

Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Dr. Robert Schwartz

In brief: No

Reasons for cough are many: i.
e. Milk backing up into the esophagus and wind pipe (reflux), improper feeding technique, lung abnormalities (needs an x-ray), and rare stuff such as foreign bodies. I once saw a zipper in a bronchial tube of a 2 month old! recurrent respiratory infections and cystic fibrosis should also be considered.

In brief: No

Reasons for cough are many: i.
Dr. Robert Schwartz
Dr. Robert Schwartz
Dr. Mark Patterson

In brief: Possibly

Cough is the body's effort to clear material out of the airway.
If the formula is coming out of the bottle too fast, some of it may be trying to go down the baby's airway, resulting in a cough to keep it out. Drinking from a cup may slow down the flow of formula, allowing the baby to swallow it better.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Mark Patterson
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Persistent cough

Persistent cough in a 7 month old could be due to allergies, undiagnosed asthma, reflux or even possible food intolerances.
I would get a second opinion.

In brief: Persistent cough

I would get a second opinion.
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Jonathan Jassey