I'm not pricking , my acne, why are they still causing scars?

Pathology

In brief: Scar contracts

The inflammatory response to the microbes that cause acne damage the deep skin layer and this produces scars whether or not you mess with the lesions.
If your current medication is not working, ask your physician whether it is perhaps time to consider accutane. It is not cheap, pleasant, or risk-free, but you deserve what 21st century science has to offer, and without being blamed for your illness.

In brief: Scar contracts

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Not your fault

Most acne scars are not due to squeezing or picking.
See a dermatologist for control of the acne. When acne stops the skin heals, especially the face. Most people have only minor scars after a few years.

In brief: Not your fault

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan