Sore breast want to vomit and a bad headache and neck pain tireness?

Dr. Ester Kwok
In brief: Are you pregnant?
Those symptoms may be found in someone who is pregnant.
If one is not pregnant, then it could mean that someone is having a migraine headache (bad headache, neck tightness or pain, associated w/ nausea/vomiting) during the week before the period is due (sore breast). However, always best to check w/ one's doc.

In brief: Are you pregnant?
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
I agree I would see your physician. Wishing you the best!
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Be seen
All of these symptoms sounds like an infection.
Things like achiness, fever, headache and nausea are common with viral infections (a "bug") but can also be more serious depending on the quality of some of those problems. The breast soreness makes me concerned about a breast infection called mastitis. It can spread to involve the whole body creating such symptoms. Best to be seen.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Arnon Rubin