I very easily get tartar/stains on teeth even though i don't smoke or drink coffee/tea/ wine.Does it mean pH of my saliva & even whole body is acidic?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: May be other causes

You may not be brushing and flossing properly nor spending enough time doing it.
Also, many people brush and floss before eating and snacking rather than after. It may have nothing to do with your saliva. I recommend that you see your dentist for an accurate evaluation of causes rather than making assumptions.

In brief: May be other causes

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Tartar inducers

1. Salivary urea (increase plaque pH) 2.
Salivary silica (food and drinks). 3. Fluoride (dietary supplements). The process is not limited to oral cavity only. People with acid reflux (lower PH) in their mouth, tend to build-up faster than people without. Hope it helps.

In brief: Tartar inducers

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Find out.

See your dentist.
He/she can do a ph test to answer your question. As far as staining goes, there are lots of other things that stain than those you listed- deep colored fruits and vegetable such as blueberries, cherries, spinach and broccoli- that are so healthy for you, the staining is well worth it. Simple dental cleanings solve your problems.

In brief: Find out.

See your dentist.
Dr. Gilberto Nunez
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Basic

Your ph is probably basic, and some things on your diet, minerals or vitamins can contribute to the development of plaque and tartar but if you have a good oral hygiene method there should be minimal to none the plaque adhering to your teeth.

In brief: Basic

In brief: No

Generalyl folks that have high concentrate of calcium in their saliva develop tartar.
You could be more basic.

In brief: No

You could be more basic.
Dr. Marsha Davis