Something flew into my eye and I can't see it nor get it out. How can I remove the object.?

Dr. PHILLIP KIM

In brief: Try water flush

Try to flush you eyes with water. If you still feel a sensation have an eye specialist take a look further.

In brief: Try water flush

Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. Beth Friedland
Ophthalmology

In brief: Magnifying Mirror

Another trick to help you or someone close to you to remove something the flew into your eye, is to use a lighted magnifying mirror to help you to see if it is stuck on the surface of your eye.
This should be used after flushing the eye with saline or water. If you do not see the object, try turning or flipping up your upper lid to see if it is stuck under the lid. Otherwise, seek medical help.

In brief: Magnifying Mirror

Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. William Forsythe