How long does it take lyrica (pregabalin) to take effect. I have been on 150 mg for four days for peripheal neurapathy and there is no improvement?

Dr. Rawan Tarawneh
Neurology

In brief: Takes some time

The effect of Lyrica (pregabalin) is often not immediate so please continue taking it according to your doctor's instructions even if you do not notice any immediate benefit.
In my experience, it takes at least 2 weeks for any noticeable effect and sometimes it may take as long as 4-6 weeks or even longer for the full effect. Hang in there until you see your doctor!

In brief: Takes some time

Dr. Rawan Tarawneh
Dr. Rawan Tarawneh
Dr. Vikram Patel