Why I am still getting acne at 24.My whole face is scarred enough already from previous one.I am startung to belive its because of diary and high carb?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Genetics
Some people have a stronger tendency to acne.
If you feel that diet plays a factor in you avoid si p, e carbs and regular milk. This will take 1-2 months to see an effect. If however this is persistent problem consider Accutane which works well for severe resistant acne in 15-20 weeks. Once clear you can deal with scars later with laser.

In brief: Genetics
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
In brief: Look Beyond Diet
Lots of things can cause continued acne into adulthood, genetics, hairstyle(bangs, sideburns), stress level, pregnancy, etc.
In terms of diet, make sure your diet is balanced--what you put in is what you get out. If you are truly bothered by your acne, ask your practitioner there are some great acne meds covered by most insurances.

In brief: Look Beyond Diet
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Steven Seres