How to cure acne?

Meds. Many patients do well with over the counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid preparations. Some patients require topical or oral antibiotics or retinoids as well. If the over the counter meds alone don't control your acne after a month of daily use, see a doctor for additional treatment options. It is important to be persistent, and some patients 'get worse before they get better'.
Acne. Don't wash your face with body soap. Also don't use alcohol or comedogenic products on your face. Try to find an acne wash system like neutrogena or something with benzoyl peroxide. Following low sodium diet might help too, since acne-causing bacteria like salt. You can try to prevent spreading bacteria onto your face by not touching your face, washing your phone, etc.
Hygeine. Acne is best helped by good hygiene. Stare with a 5% benzoyl peroxide wash at night and something gentle like cetaphil in the morning. Don't forget to moisturize . If after about a month you are not seeing a difference then you should probably visit your doctor. Addition of something like retin a (tretinoin) or Azelex would be an appropriate next step. Good luck!