Can regular use of nsaid painkillers, i.E. Advil, (ibuprofen) cause ulcers or other problems?

NSAID Side effects . Nsaid's are relatively safe when used short term & when there are no underlying contraindications. Side effects may be encountered in short term use, but tend to be more worrisome in the long-term. Gi toxicity, fluid-retention, hypertension, heart, kidney & liver damage, etc. Have all been linked to prolonged nsaid's. Rebound headaches can be seen after a week or 2. Treat the cause, not symptoms.