I recently hurt my shoulder. I was turning my steering wheel to the left with my left arm. It popped and now pain and tingling fingers. Any ideas?

Dr. Prem Gupta
Neurology
In brief: Possible rotator cuf
History suggests muscle or ligament injury which around the shoulder is called rotator cuff.

In brief: Possible rotator cuf
Dr. Prem Gupta
Dr. Prem Gupta
Dr. Steven Bowers
In brief: Shoulder pain.
Cant know for sure without seeing it.
May be a rotator cuff tear or strain. Other possibility is a herniated disc in your neck. Peripheral nerve injury less likely based on the mechanism of injury. Nsaids like Motrin will probably help and physical therapy. If you are over 50, i would probably order an xray to eliminate any less likely, but more serious, possibilities.

In brief: Shoulder pain.
Cant know for sure without seeing it.
Dr. Steven Bowers
Dr. Steven Bowers