My pvcs only happen when my heart rate is over 100 what would cause that?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Best to get checked
Pvcs are very common and can occur for many reasons, most not very dangerous.
If the fast rate is from drugs like caffeine or ocaine, they can make the heart muscle irritable and prone to extra beats. With the stress of a fast heartbeat, perhaps problems with blood flow (ischemia) or anatomy (muscle size or conduction) may play a role. Best to get good history, exam and at least ekg to check.

In brief: Best to get checked
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Pcv
Hyperthyroidism, caffeine, dehydration, irregular conduction in your heart, anxiety , tumors causing high levels of Epinephrine in your body.

In brief: Pcv
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Arnon Rubin