Lost my period for 2 yrs pain/swelling on right side under breast can't do to much w/o severe pain have blacked out 3 times due to the pain any ideas?

See a doctor. And do this soon. You need to be examined and the reason for your pain diagnosed and treated appropriately. Even if it were possible to speculate about what this may be over the internet, there would be no way in which to treat it. Please go and get examined asap, and hope you are feeling better soon.