My last period was 3/26/13 I have yet to receive one . I'm having on +off light cramping for 3 days with neggative hpt test. Is it to early to test

Dr. Ethan Goldstein

In brief: Not too early

Once you have missed your menstrual period it is appropriate to check a home pregnancy test.
If it is negative, repeat it in 2 days and again 2 says later if its still negative. If you have no period beyond that, follow up with your doctor. We often take for granted that cycles are regular but sometimes they aren't. Unless the 'irregularness' becomes regular, it's normal.

In brief: Not too early

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham