Lately I've been having like gas bubbles my stomach does not hurt but its very unconmtroble what can I do to stop this ?

Dr. Darla Bryant
In brief: Modify diet
Eat fruit first in meals, so it will not sit in stomach and "ferment".
Add high fiber foods slowly and drink several sips of water between each bite of high fiber foods or gas forming foods such as cauliflower, broccoli and onions. You can also take medication such as mylicon to break up the gas bubbles.

In brief: Modify diet
Dr. Darla Bryant
Dr. Darla Bryant
Dr. John Edmison
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Simethicone
First try simethicone (gas-x), which is readily available over the counter. If no benefit, then you should meet with your doctor for thorough evaluation.

In brief: Simethicone
Dr. John Edmison
Dr. John Edmison
Dr. William Forsythe