What should I do if my newborn is vomiting and seems to have trouble breathing?

Dr. Nadia Ghattas

In brief: Trouble breathing

If your baby is vomiting & has trouble breathing you should take baby to ER ASAP, he probably choked while vomiting, from gastroesophageal reflux or any other causes of vomiting.
You can call 911 if you don't have transportation. Please don't feed the baby if still with difficulty breathing, only small sips of pedialyte . Good luck.

In brief: Trouble breathing

Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Go to the ER

These are bad symptoms that require an immediate trip to the er to be seen and evaluated.

In brief: Go to the ER

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Scott Katz

In brief: Medical Emergency

These symptoms are very concerning and your child needs to be examined immediately.

In brief: Medical Emergency

Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Shontae Buffington