Masturbating five times a day normal for a female?

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics

In brief: Masturbation

The number of times people masturbate may vary greatly for an individual, male or female.
Typically, males do it more than females however that isn't always true. As long as it isn't interfering with your life, or hurting anybody that is important to you than there isn't such a thing as too much masturbation. There is no such thing as a normal amount of masturbation.

In brief: Masturbation

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Samuel Bayles
5 seems like a lot but that may depend on how much time is devoted to it. if its taking 3 hours a day and you need to be doing more important things then perhaps its worth decreasing some. if you feel compelled to do it and you have associated guilt/shame then maybe see a therapist. if its not interfering with relationships, work, school or social activity and you enjoy it then its probably fine.
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: ? a little too much

I know it feels good but isn't a couple of times a day enough?

In brief: ? a little too much

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham