I'm 28 femal with fibromyalgia 18/18 my prolactin h is 50 I have carpal tunnel and vision loss headaches should I be worried do all these = one thing?

Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Need exam
A visit with your physician is necessary for an exam and appropriate diagnostic testing.
Assuming you are not pregnant your prolactin level could be high do to various reasons (thyroid dz, medications can elevate, and other reasons). Vision loss and headaches are very concerning and a consult with neurologist/ophthalmologist to rule out any serious underlying neurological disorder is important.

In brief: Need exam
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Neurosurgery
The elevated prolactin, vision loss and headaches suggest the possibility of a pituitary tumor and i would recommend an MRI scan of the brain.
Fibromyalgia and carpal tunnel would not be related.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
In brief: Pituitary Tumor
At the worst, these are classical symptoms of a pituitary tumor.
You need to see a neurologist immediately. If the tumor bleeds you can have more severe vision loss, also severe weakness from a loss of other hormones that are produced there. It's possible that you have something else not as serious so you need to get to a neuro asap.If you can't see immediately, get to er.

In brief: Pituitary Tumor
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
In brief: Many things
There are several conditions that can cause the symptoms that you described.
Although some may be benign, there are others that should be treated. I suggest you see your primary care doctor as soon as these symptoms appear.

In brief: Many things
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
Dr. Michele Arnold
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Maybe
The vision loss, headaches, and high prolactin are concerning.
Make certain you have had studies to evaluate your pituitary. The fibromyalgia seems unrelated. Carpal tunnel is so common that it could also be unrelated, however, a pituitary issue could cause secondary carpal tunnel symptoms, too. An endocrinologist or internist can help sort out the pituitary issue- make sure you have follow-up.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Michele Arnold
Dr. Steven Seres