Ii am on maloxicam and cyclobenzaprine. Is it ok to take tylenol (acetaminophen)?

Yes. It is ok to take tylenol (acetaminophen) with any NSAID like Meloxicam or Ibuprofen with a muscle relaxant like cyclobenzaprine but make sure to take the right dose of tylenol (acetaminophen) and not to exceed the max daily dose. Also, and this is important, many pain meds like vicodin, Norco already have tylenol (acetaminophen) so you must take that into account as well. Tylenol (acetaminophen) in a healthy adult should not exceed 4000 mg / day!