I suffer of social anxiety and depression related to it. I tried different drugs(several ssri, benzodiazepines).They didn't help me in no way.What nex?

Dr. Arman Danielyan
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Social anxiety
Did you also do therapy? Medications alone will not be sufficient.
The combination of medications with cognitive behavioral therapy is the recommended treatment strategy. In regards to antidepressants, you may ask your doctor to try snris like Effexor (venlafaxine) or cymbalta. In some cases augmentation with mood stabilizers/atypical antipsychotics might be necessary.

In brief: Social anxiety
Dr. Arman Danielyan
Dr. Arman Danielyan
Dr. Pamela Pappas
A single session of psychotherapy is not likely to give lasting effect -- you're just getting acquainted at that point. I hope you'll give it more of a chance than that. Since you're cautious about those atypical antipsychotics, it seems like continuing psychotherapy might be both less scary and more helpful. Good luck!
Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Combo Treatment
I would get with a good psycologist who works with a psychiatrist and let them help you.
Some people need both medication and therapy.

In brief: Combo Treatment
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus