I am a hairdresser so I stand on my feet for 8hours or more a day. My feet constantly hurt even when I sit down or wake up first thing in the morning ?

Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: Plantar fasciitis

Sounds like plantar fasciitis, which is inflammation of plantar fascia, a thick band of tissue on the bottom of each foot.
You should be wearing a comfortable pair of shoes with good arch support cushions or use orthotic shoe inserts. Try stretching your calves and heels. Try ice, rest, anti-inflammatory meds. If no relief, see a doctor for eval. Physical therapy and steroid shots may help.

In brief: Plantar fasciitis

Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Feet Pain

I would get a good pair of support shoes or inserts that take the pressure off your feet.
Some shoe stores have equipment that you stand on and it helps you pick the right insert for you. Hope this works for you.

In brief: Feet Pain

Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Arnon Rubin