What should I do about osteoarthritis in my knee?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Depends

It depends on what has already been done, the advancement of it, the degree of discomfort you are experiencing.
You will need to modify the way you walk, starting with the shoes you wear. You may need a knee brace to improve mechanics of it. Tylenol, (acetaminophen) anti-inflammatory meds, glucosamine may be something to start. Physical therapy, steroid and hyaluronic acid injections is another option.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Recently read about a medical food called Limbrel that is promoted for people with OA. Worth reading about!
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many otions

Treatment options include bracing, injection, pain medication, anti-inflammatory medication, physical therapy, and surgery.

In brief: Many otions

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Marsha Davis