I have MRSA hives on arms and legs, back and now a ulcerated one on my vagina lip how likely is it that ill get sepsis?

Dr. Kristi Kohl

In brief: MRSA treatment

Sepsis can occur but is less likely to happen if you get treated.
Mrsa infections are usually treated with antibiotics. People with recurrent infections sometimes need decolonization. Chlorhexidine is a soap that can be used to decrease the load of MRSA on the skin and decrease risk of infections and sepsis. You should ask your doctor if this would be a good option for you.

In brief: MRSA treatment

Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Low, but get treated

If you have multiple abscesses on your skin including one that is open/ulcerated and are not yet septic i would say that the odd of sepsis for you are low.
However, treating these is essential for two reasons - you don't seem to be ridding yourself of them, and they are contagious.

In brief: Low, but get treated

Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Vicken Poochikian