Pain in my throat is pretty strong. Radiates into my chest and to my stomach. Not acid reflux. Not a sore throat, different. Ideas?

Dr. John Chastain
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Unclear...
Need lots more details and probably some tests through your local ENT doc or even er if severe.
List of a few possibilities: could still be reflux in absence of heartburn, infection, throat cancer, muscle spasm or strain, autoimmune disease.... If short term, likely nothing serious; if present for weeks or more, should definitely be evaluated.

In brief: Unclear...
Dr. John Chastain
Dr. John Chastain
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Severe sore throat
Sore throat is quite common.
Is hard to gage your chest pain on line. However you need to go to er if you are having diffuculty swallowing, your open bite is less than 3 finger breath wide, your are drooling, your have "gooffy voice", the uvula (thing hanging in the middle) is shifted to the side, or you have to strech you neck in order to get air. This is called ludwig angina (not good).

In brief: Severe sore throat
Sore throat is quite common.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine