Today I noticed tiny blood spots on one of my breasts. It's a cluster of about six or seven spots. Should I see my doctor or not worry about it?

Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dermatology
In brief: Angiomas
They could be something called capillary hemangiomas, which are not usually dangerous.
I have to agree that the smartest thing to do is see a medical professional to have it evaluated.

In brief: Angiomas
Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Definitely!
Without knonwing your age, history and such, blood from a nipple is a serious problem until proven otherwise.
See your pcp, gyn, breast care specialist right away for exam, testing and diagnosis.

In brief: Definitely!
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Jane Van Dis